Friday, September 1, 2017

Sorry for the vulgar language, just venting a little.

I've reached a point where money needs to start coming into my life. I've been working job after job here in San Diego and it's been super rough.

I'm damn near broke ass hell. I have my family to take care of and the shits just not going to plan. I feel like I'm really trying and it's not paying off. Sales have been so weak for me these past few months and I'm at the point where I don't even have enough money to pay my rent. Shit sucks.

I'm pissed but I'm not, mainly because I have family and friends whos here for me and I can easily get the cash if need be. It just sucks knowing I have to call and ask for it. This shit is fucking with my pride.

One thing I'm learning about having low funds right now is people who really matter in my life are here and around. They're being very supportive. Even just the simple conversion just to listen to me get out my frustration helps a lot. 

Going through hardship sucks so much. If you can't relate you're lucky. If you can relate, stay strong and ride that damn wave.

Don't let the bullshit of the world like money, fuck you over and make you believe life is something that it's not. 

Life should be fun and exciting. Here are 3 things that will help make you feel a little better about your situation.

1. People are in worse situations.

2. You have complete control over how you feel. Go look in a mirror and throw a big ass smile on your face. 

3. Nothing last forever, unless you want it to.

This was a little morning vent for me today. I'm just super stressed out and I had to get it out of me so I can move onto a great, successful and amazing Friday today.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment