Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My nigga Asap Rocky

Nothing like hearing a hood nigga talking positive.

This new world we're living and the influence my black community is pouring onto this world amazes me. We're changing societies views on who we are as a people, even though we still receive so much backlash.

But from where we came from 60 years ago, to now. I only see growth in a positive light.

We need more positive black people doing things of the now. Like using technology and talking. Everyone in this world needs to be more positive not just black people. But, I am a black man in born and raised in America and I identify with the struggles we go through on a daily basis and the inner battles we must fight with.

To keep us in the right light, staying focused on the positive things we can control. By, having the best time we can while we're here on the earth should be the focus and that's my focus.

Talking positively, being Positive, doing positive things is the key to our success.

It's a blessing to hearing Asap Rocky talk in this light. Thank you, Evan Carmichael, for putting this together.

Listen up and get inspired. Jiggy niggas on the rise to positive freedom.

SWAG WHOOP...


No comments:

Post a Comment