Saturday, September 2, 2017

Don't quit your day job yet...

Even though this video has, " I quit my job after watching this" isn't a great idea for most. I checked and there was no follow up to this video, saying I quit my job and now I'm successful. Think about what really happened.

Also, think about that person's situation. They could be living with their parents with no bills, which makes it really easy to quit a job.

I'm not undermining this video, it's great. It touches people who are striving for something and it touches the heart.

I mean when you think about your life's biggest regrets it's kinda scary. Thinking about your last words before you die is a frightful thought.

But at the end of the day, do you a dream or a goal you're striving towards?

Do you have something that makes you feel like quitting your current position.

Are you doing anything right now to show yourself you are serious about going after your dream?

Do you want to accomplish something that you really want?

Seriously think about what you're doing, after watching this video below. Don't let motivation lead you on your path to success, let desire. Let the thing you feel in your heart, your gut move you.

The words of any man are to help you stand up, but you have to do the work and get shit completed. Hard work doesn't always pay off, but hard work does allow you to feel better about life and the direction you're choosing to go after.

This video is really good, that's why I posted it. It is motivational and hopefully, this post helps you stand up to begin changing your life and allow you to never have to look back and regret.


No comments:

Post a Comment