Monday, September 11, 2017

A Valuable Business Strategy

I follow many different types of people online that give me great daily information.

I recently started following this guy named Roy Furr. I originally began following Roy because of my interest in copy writing. 

He creates these youtube videos and posts weekly jewels. 

In the video below, he presents a great strategy on how to build your business to a sustainable, growing business. This strategy helps will help your business grow quickly and you will see results quicker than most traditional ways of building a business.

This was the first time I've heard this type of business strategy. I'm sharing this video because it made me think about the way I want to start building my own business. I believe this information would be very valuable to any person building anything where revenue is involved.  

The strategy, in a nutshell, focuses on maximizing the customer experience.

Check out the quick 5-minute video below. It may possibly help you change the way you're approaching your current business venture or help you rethink a new way of moving your business forward.



p.s. If this video has helped you in any way, let's talk about. Email me at travistriggs777@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment