Tuesday, August 29, 2017

8.29.2017 update

I've been working and lowkey networking with a few people these past few days.

I've also been doing the normal. Reading about copy writing, watching videos about copy writing, practicing and so on.

These past few days have been very productive. You see, I've been connecting with my clients from my nine to five. I'm working up ways to help bring them more business and more value to our business relationship.

One of my clients recently opened a women's plus size clothing store. I'm extremely excited for her and she also lost her I think 24-year-old son in back in July of this year. So I know she's going through a lot of mental battles and it's pushing her.

She is one of those people I would love to see become successful.

So, my plan is to help her with her email marketing strategies, newsletters, product copy, short commercials and more.  

I keep telling her to document her journey from starting her clothing brand to opening first store. I'm also going to talk to her about getting more orders online.

The other business is a small car dealership. The guy is cool, he's still going through the process and he determined. He wants me to sell for him, but I told him I'd help with his marketing and sell with my typed word and occasionally at the physical car lot.

I'm going to help him create little commercials for each the cars he has available. I'm also going to take some clean pictures and do some online advertising for him. Like, craigslist, auto trader and so on.

I'm also going to try and get him on this idea I'm thinking about right now. His dealership is pretty close to the college campus. He should do a program for college students. Do a special promotion for each type of student and target those specific niches to market to. Like, market stories about each vehicle on the lot. Have each car identified with that specific type of student also become the huge fan of the college and the city.

I literally thought of this one the spot, like right now. It sounds good, to a certain degree. Talk about the features and benefits, and show through stories the reason why each specific vehicle can help make your life easier and better.

 hmmmm!↽

That was a quick idea for someone looking for ideas that working with car dealerships.

Back to what I'm doing right now......

Today, I finished up a little video for my lady with the clothing store. I didn't get much footage but it's something she'll be happy with.

I'm also doing some work for my boy and his music label. He has a few artist making good decisions and putting on shows. They're beginning to make a little noise.

He wants me to help him with boosting post. I've been quite successful in my past with helping boost post and discovering good target markets.

The average small business knows they need help with their marketing unless they are extremely successful, but those guys are marketing like crazy. I feel the new world we live in is not in their mental economy right now. I think they believe they can survive for a long time without it and I mean you can, but you can also have a better brand which will increase their income.

The small business thinks the world isn't as social as it is. They think the internet isn't that important. But the internet and being social in front of different people all the time gives you a chance at bat. I'm trying to help show them the importance so they can succeed.

I'm beginning to understand who I am and purpose.

It doesn't matter how rich or poor you are. If the right people get mixed into your life and change your perspective and make you a better person.

Great things can happen but you must be prepared with the proper practice in your past.

Now I'm just mummbling. Off to work I go. Have a great Tuesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment