Thursday, August 10, 2017

Letting my mind go to write.

These past few weeks have been the most interesting weeks of my life.

I believe I've finally may have figured out what I would like to do for the rest of my life, my job sales job has been picking up and I'm learning to be a better father.

I've been researching places to learn and grow from to be a better writer/copy writer. I found this school in San Diego that specializes in copy writing and portfolio building. I'm going to be speaking with co-owner later today and we'll see how the conversation goes.

From what it looks like, I will be able work with current copy writers in the industry who can help guide me and help get me where I'm trying to go.

I also began taking this journalism class online. I've been learning some great shit from journalism.

Did you know the first printing press what created in 1454 in Germany? Did you also know that the first news paper in America was called the Public Occurrence and it was originated out of Boston in the 1690's.

That shits dope.

This learning business has been effecting the way I look at the world as a man and the way I've starting to carry myself.

I work for the oldest security system company in the world, ADT. I work with small business owners in protecting their investments and securing their product.

The one things I've been doing differently is getting in front of different people more. I'm starting to have this real, I don't give a fuck attitude about putting myself out to the world and it's showing in my sales.

I'm also beginning to question my fatherhood. I would still kinda consider myself a new dad even though my son is only 2 years old.

I've recently been thinking about how much parents effect their kids. I was one of those kids who's parents cared more about themselves then their kids. When I say them selves I mean they were so busy keeping up with other people that they didn't really care about what we were doing.

The thing they held over our heads was, " Hey, you have clothes on your back and a roof over your head."

Now that I am a father and I can see how my actions effect my kids, it really makes me question parenting as a whole.

Parents have a large part of their kids lives in their hands. If parents don't start to truly care for their kids and take care of themselves. By following their own dreams and living up to their own true potential, the kids will get trapped following the the wrong people. Because they will definitely not follow their parents foot steps.

I personally feel like parenting is about being the best you can be and be their for your kids. So they can look at you and be proud of your effort. When kids begin growing up and finding who they are, they will begin looking at whats going on in the world. And when they realize how lazy and unmotivated their parents are, they will look for other people to look or connect with. And that's when the wheel starts to spin another direction.

I'm just letting my mind go right now. But I gotta get to work.

I hope you enjoyed my little mental thoughts. Now like always, I gotta get to work.

Have a Great Thursday.

P.s I didn't proof read this, so if something sounds crazy. My bad.lol

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment