Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Emptying my brain today

These past few days I've been diving so deep into copy writing.

If you're not sure what copy writing is. It's basically selling with words. Any advertisement or email or banner and so on with call to action to do something you are observing copy writing.

This is something I've been diving deep into to make into a career soon.

Once you decide to make something out of your life and you begin taking the steps to get there, you start noticing everything about that thing.

It's like if you wanted to buy a car. Let's say you wanted to buy a new BMW 3 series, 4 door, suped up twin turbo motor. Nice clean shiny wheels and so on.

After your decision has been made and you begin looking for the car. Going to car dealerships, start looking them up all over online.

Something happen.

You start noticing the car everywhere. You drive down the street you see a few, you go to the mall their everywhere. You go to the grocery stores, there all over the parking lot and so on.

Once you make that decision to get something or get into something, it begins popping out to you all the time.

That's what going on with me right now. I want to get into copy writing and I'm meeting all these new people who are into copy writing. My youtube channels are full of random copy writing videos.

I'm noticing every ad that trying to sale something and convert. It's wild.

Hopefully with the continuous mix of writing, reading, listening. Non-stop doing, this will lead me to get a few clients and eventually lead me to writing more and becoming a copy writer.

I really anxious right now. I'm following my goals and writing everyday.

The goal is to make this a career and eventually I'll start writing and publishing my own books.

I literally wrote this morning, just to get something out of my head. This is another one of those post where I literally sat down and just began writing.

I hope some of this made since. If not, sorry your just riding the wave of my thoughts.

Have a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment