Friday, July 22, 2016

Live your Dreams

I think following your dreams is one of the most fulfilling things a person can do for there life. I am on a mission to try and leave my personal legacy on this earth before my time is up. I am trying to Live my dream by giving the world consistent value every single day. The people who go after the things they want, the risk takers, the I don't give a fuck people are the people who die happy. Choosing the path of consistent growth, choosing the blind path that can sometimes scare you can ultimately be what you need to do. The attitude of facing your fears and not giving a fuck is what it may take to Live the dream you only thought was possible, but that's what life is all about. That is my takeaway from Evan Carmichael's video today. 


Have a Great Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment