Thursday, January 21, 2016

My 30 day Mindset Challenge with Mark Dhamma - The Mind

Today I started a 30 challenge with Mark Dhamma

It's called Limitless, Transforming your life in the next 30 days. I am one of those people who understands the power of thoughts and actions. My only hold back is my follow up to my actions and thoughts. On our first lesson Mark talks about the Elephant metaphor and how our conscious mind is controlled by our subconscious mind and how it stops us from truly accomplishing our personal goals. The elephant metaphor is the idea of a person riding a elephant is the conscious mind and the elephant is the subconscious mind.



Mark wants us to think about how our subconscious mind stops us from achieving our goals. He wants us to wake up and find a way to take control of our subconscious mind and lead our own path to success by asking questions to ourselves. The first thing he has us do is write down at least 3 things we've Consciously wanted but procrastinated with? Secondly, he wants us to write down what beliefs have we been conditioned with, like things we live by like quotes, sayings, or things that you believe are real that hold you back unconsciously? 

Here are some of my answers to these questions.

1. Write at least 3 things we've Consciously wanted - 

* I want to run my own business my own business again.
* I want to be financially free and not have to worry about money.
*I want to help build entrepreneurs and make dreamers into believers.
* I want to be healthy and physically fit.
* I want to manage my finances. 
* I want to enjoy reading books on a daily.
* I want to have more time to spend with my family.
* I want to bring my friends and family together and have a monthly fun day.
* I want to travel to different countries. 
* I want to be a multi millionaire.
* I want to be a shark on shark tank.
*I want to own multiple properties.
* I want to own a Lamborghini Murcielago, exotic cars and many motorcycles.

2. What beliefs have we've been Conditioned with -

* Go to school, work hard, save your money, buy a house, get married, have kids, retire.
* The best things come to those who wait.
* A good mechanic always looks after his tools.
* You must be patient.
* Reading is hard and tiresome
* Children should be seen, not heard.
* If your going to do something do it right the first time.

Here are a few things of what I want and what has been conditioned in my mind. 

If your reading this, try it out for your self and see what could possibly be holding you back from succeeding and crushing 2016.

God is in us, health is real and make dreams your daily routine.

Have a great day today.







No comments:

Post a Comment