Friday, January 29, 2016

Mindset Challenge Day 9 - Morning Routine

Today we learning about the importance of your morning routine. This is very important because this can determine your whole day. I know a lot of people who do not have routines and they get out of bed crank, have body pains with bad attitudes. With the right routines, it will charge our days to move and make things happen. 

Here is a cool video of successful entrepreneurs and their morning routines. 



If you want to start and not sure what route to go in the morning. Try making your bed. This is a great morning routine because you are starting off your day with success of completion. 

To put this into action try to find a morning routine and stick to it.

Here is a list of my morning routine :

Get up
Listen to Mark Dhamma's Mindset Challenge
Go for a 1-2 miles jog
Make myself a fruit smoothy and bottle of water
Turn on either Gary Vaynerchuk or Brendon.com and listen
Take a shower and have my thankful session and pray
Floss, waterpik and brush my teeth
Get dressed
Hop on my motorcycle and go to work.

Find yours and get your body moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment