Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Morning Motivation with Brendon

Happy New Years,

So this year has started off great. I have been exercising on a daily, building my client base, getting better at taking my camera to work and staying focused on my goals. I've also been trying to find new people to work with and new friends. My motivation has come from the realization of where I come from and where I want to go. I really want to give back to the world by helping people move and believing in the impossible. 

Today I watched a video from Brendon.com and this guy is great. He gave me a nice jolt today from his video. The video is called Start Something That Matters and I get it. I took this video as a message to move. Working on small things are a great and a major key to make the big thing happen and thats how to accomplish the things you need to do. Feeling a since of fear for some of the goals we want to attain because they seem so far ahead is a blessing. It's a blessing to want to certain things, it's a blessing to want to want more and it will continue to move you. Make today your bitch and continue moving until you reach the small things it takes to make today feel accomplished.


Make today your day and move. You can do it. We were born to accomplish our goals, we just have to march towards them and keep your eyes on the prize.

It's only with momentum, that things become more real. - Brendon Burburchard

No comments:

Post a Comment