Friday, December 18, 2015

A Day at Glendora Ridge Rd

So my buddy Bobby and I zoomed up Mt baldy before we went into work and ended up at Glendora Ridge Rd. I had the utmost confidence riding up the mountain, until we reached some blinded unforgiving turns. I'm not afraid to go fast on turns but fast on a blinded turn, is just not my thing. 

Bobby on the other handed freakin flew through the turns like we were racing for 1000's of dollars. I think he thought he was on the Isle of Man and had a trophy waiting for him or something. 

The trip was a great success. When we got to our destination, we met up with these guys with their almost flawless 1000cc bikes. Their were a few other bikes I didn't get pictures of, but they all deserved compliments.  

These type of rides makes me realize how great it is to be alive and how privileged we Californians have it. It was a beautiful day to be on a bike and we sure as heck took advantage. Can't wait till the next one. 







 


^^^ This is my Kawasaki on top ^^^ 


^^^ Bobby's Zx10r also known as " The Widow Maker" ^^^


No comments:

Post a Comment