Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My bike life, another day at work.

We had a great motorcycle bike meet/stunt show at my dealership. These crazy loose minded bikers, stretching their limits to entertain the people. I can only imagine the joy they feel to bring people together to enjoy a good motorcycle show. It dates back to before my early years, where men rode their bikes in big cages going in circle, raving and risking their lives for the fans, aka the people. I know their blood in flowing ever so quickly through their bodies as they lift the front tire of their bikes in the air. I've sampled these maneuvers on a couple bikes in my life and I can be the first to say, it's not as easy as it looks.

I learned from these stunters to attack life with passion, no matter the risk. I know these guys must ride crazy outside of the show. Flying down the freeway going 120+mph, one wheel in the air like they just don't care. Their like fighter jet pilots, just making their way through different obstacles.

The show was hosted by Freestyle Life Clothing and accompanied by Natural Born Killers Stunt Team.

I snapped a few pictures and made this quick video of the festivities. I am excited and my hearts throbbing for the next show, I can't wait. I also need to work on getting more footage, so the next time I can make a longer video, for the people to enjoy. 













No comments:

Post a Comment