Thursday, August 18, 2016

Something New.

My blog is something I've worked on for many, many years. I haven't quite found my lane, delivering valuable information. Developing this place, I want people to feel a since of comfort. I want to control the hardest thing ever a person. I want your emotion. I want to learn how to control you and as many people as possible in this world. Like the way a movie can control a woman's heart and make her them cry. Or the way your favorite sports team scores a goal and makes you go crazy. The thing that is so sacred you, your most unknown truth.

I want to feel like I am a God on this planet. Like Kanye West. Does he feel like a God because he has money. Or does he feel like a God because he has your emotion, he has my emotion, he has everyones emotion. Everyone has a feeling towards him and puts him on this pedestal. He doesn't do that, we do that. We put him there and try to take it from him and say all this negative shit about him. He is a human just like you and me, the only difference is he has control over us. He has positioned himself to where he is because of his focus and dedication to hard work. 

This is whats going to allow me to get you. I have a feeling this post will get the most looks ever because I've never fucking talked like this on my blog before. This is something new. 

I always talk about some motivational shit on here and I really don't even like motivational shit that much personally. I feel like it's always the right things to do and it's, just not. Always being positive is one things and it's great, Ive done it for years. But there has to be some fuckin pain that's creating that positive force. 

My fuckin older brother is prison, I don't have family support, I don't have much money right now, I just moved to one of the most expensive places in the country. I use my girls car to get around. I have two motorcycles, the one that works has bad tires and I can't afford to get new ones right now. My other running bike is about 200 miles away and I don't have a truck to bring it out here and it has electrical issues. I keep having weird as thought and weird body pains that should probably get looked at but I'm afraid if there is a problem, my insurance hasn't kicked in yet so I'm just waiting it out to get more money and just thuggin it out. I am a father to a 1yr 7month old boy named True Michael Triggs. 

All that shit, keeps me positive. I only see the good in all that and I wouldn't change anything thats going on in my life right now. But I do work on it every single day to set me up to have a better tomorrow, everyday. Look how consistent my blog has been. This is one thing I made a promise to myself to stay on top of and I am proud ass fuck of myself for staying on top thus far. I was able to quit a dope ass job selling motorcycles, and moved into a dope ass 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom in San Diego, with a dope ass view. I'm fuckin proud of myself and thats what moves me.

This is my honesty. I am not where I want to be, but I am happy where I am and I striving to get where i want to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment