Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fashion : Spring Summer 2016 Outfit

So I am working on organizing my blog a little better. I noticed how much I speak of branding, sales, marketing, motorcycles, fashion and product. So I am going to give each section more direction. I hope by naming by each section makes it easier to find subjects relevant to you and the things your into. My plan is to inspire as many people as I humanly can by providing as much value as I can. I am realizing the importance of being intentional. 

I am going to start this off with this video on 2016 Spring Summer outfits by Jordan O'brien. The title of the video best describes the outfits presented. They are very mature, gentlemen like and makes a mature statement. It is a statement that says, I am knowledgeable of who I am and what I am about. It also say I have great taste, I have a girl who dresses me, my designer is great at what they do or I have swag. Either way, clean outfits.

Great video production as well. Clean angles, classic upbeat music, real simple to show the simplistic attraction for a true gentlemen of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment