Friday, February 5, 2016

Client Work | Pro

I am currently working with a Rapper, Vegan, Entrepreneur. He is a rapper by the name of " Pro " that speaks on the things that are going on in the world and his focus is to move people forward with positive influences in his songs. He encourages, motivates and tells people to move, follow their dreams, while living up to his words by taking action and using his talents of putting words together to make his change in the world. I am very proud of being able to work on this project with Pro.

One of the things we are focusing on first is his Instagram. I made this quick video for him to post and begin building his awareness as an artist.


  Pronation - Black Owned Studio Reel from Travis Triggs on Vimeo.

This is a fun project so far. I have been helping him with his marketing and thinking of ways to campaign his new project. I will be posting more information as time passes.


No comments:

Post a Comment