Sunday, February 7, 2016

Client Work : Pro - promo video


Here is a promo video I put together for Pro. 

He is a wise and motivational rapper. There are plenty rappers in the world, but the thing that makes Pro different to me is is approach to this music and life. He is the first rapper I have ever meant that is was vegan. He reads books all the time, attends mindful meetings and always has words of encouragement for me when I see him. His words always impact me and he makes me think and I appreciate him as a human being. I encourage anyone who listens to music and actually listens and not just let music play to go check him out. He has been creating music for years and this is the first time in his life he is actually putting his work out to the world and it's great to hear. So check him out if you can.

Instagram : @pronation


No comments:

Post a Comment