Monday, November 28, 2016

The Goal Chasing begins.

I decided to put things into action and began a Content Marketing course through HubSpot. My goal in getting an internship as a digital marketer is in motion. I started this course because they offer a certificate in Content Marketing when completed.

 Blasting through the course with ease was the plan, but boy was I wrong. I have to change my gears and my approach to this class. Shits kinda tuff. I began watching videos in the course blind and thinking I was on the correct path. I didn't notice the damn study guide on the side of the screen.

That would've sucked If I didn't see that damn guide.smh lol

My action plan is to take two courses a day. When I complete course, I'll run through it two times, get a firm understand of the text and take the test.

The goal is to pass the test, receive my certificate and begin reaching to marketing companies. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it. Let's see how it all works. My goal is to have an internship started or in the workings by January 1, 2017.






No comments:

Post a Comment