Wednesday, November 9, 2016

New Day. Time for a change.

 My computer has been down and I have not been able to post the type of post I traditionally like to do. But I am going to continue posting from my cell phone until I get my computer fixed. I refuse to use my lack of having  my computer accessibilty to stop me from posting on this blog. I am going to try to get back into my daily habit and give you information that can help you become the person you dream of becoming or at least help you think about the possiblites. Thank you for continuously following my blog I will continue giving you as much is me as possible.

 With Trump being a new president I'm going to use this as a pusher and not a resistor.  I have many friends so stuck in the world of now that they're not moving and they're holding themselves back because they're focused on the wrong things. I'm going to use this presidency to help build my brand and my community of people who want more for themselves and who are willing to put in the work. I plan to be the prime example of the work to myself and whoever whats to watch.  I do not have a team yet, but I am working on that and I'm going to continue pushing until I begin making difference and deserve to have one. For the next 4 years, I'm challenging myself to push harder then I've ever pushed before.

 Ever since I stopped doing my clothing brand. I discouraged myself and start thinking about what people thought of me and my clothing brand failure. I am finally done. My friends, my family, the people who I inspire and the people in my circle, deserve more of me. Please continue supporting what I am tryjng to do. Which the only thing I know is I am doing is pushing positivity and building myself as a person and help people build themselves as well and understand the power of branding.

Thanks again.

 Product on product on product is coming.





No comments:

Post a Comment