Tuesday, July 25, 2017

When things start feeling right.

I woke up today and got a good walk in. Last night I began reading Gary Halberts Letter and the book begins by him speaking about the being fit and taking care of your health.

Soo of course after reading that last night I woke up and went for a 2 mile walk. I sweated a little bit and brought Eli, my dog. It morning exercise is really great. I feel wide awake right now and ready to attack my day.

The reason why I started reading Gary Halberts Letters Book is because I'm considering getting into copy writing. I really believe this is a career that would be greta for me. I love writing and this career is exactly what I need to do.

I've heard of copy writing before but never dug deep into it. These past few days this is the only thing I've been doing. I've just been listening to people say how difficult it is but very rewarding at the same time.

Now, if you'v been reading my blog for the past few days, you know how serious I have been about finding a job that can allow me to be free and do things. This job is definitely that.

When I think about my life and what I have always done to move forward and grow. I always find myself doing advertising for myself. Without knowing I was creating copy for the past 10 years of my life.

I think this may be it. I'm going to keep pushing towards this and make this happen. It makes the most since and it's something I am proud of. I've always been the guy who like creating ads for something. It's just fun. Being able to create something that gets people to react and buy what they want is always fun.

Spending money is fun. Getting what we want is fun. This career will allow me to have fun and help people have fun by spending their hardworking money on things they want like myself.

I'm going to step up to the plate on this one.

I'm really fucking excited because I think I've finally discovered something that I like to do and it not only pays well. It will allow me to travel and work from my laptop. This is all I really want to do with my life.

I need to travel and experience things. By this Friday I will have a least started working on my website and I'm going to get to writing way more then ever.

Anytime something comes to my mind. It's going to get written down.

This shits really cool. I'm kinda nervous but I'm really not. I really like to sale and I really like to write. These two things are what is required to be a successful copy writer and I feel like that's me.

We will see what happens my friends. Thanks for checking in and I will keep you posted.

If anyone reading this is a copy writer. I would love for you to reach out to me. I'm open to any new copy writer suggestions???

Have a great Tuesday everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment