Sunday, June 11, 2017

The High School Reunion

Today my family and I gathered our things and made our way from our beautiful sunny San Diego to the desert hot Palm Springs. Today my fiançe had her 10 year high school reunion.

It was like a 2 hour drive and we stayed at the Holiday Innnnn. Quick note, nice hotel and I loved the continental breakfast. I think, they do to make sure people get they lazy asses up to get the fuck out the hotel room on time.lol

But it was pretty funny at her 10 year reunion. The conversations were really short with some people and the focus is basically all about the old days. There were a lot of people she said changed a lot. Some lost a lot of weight and people don't recognize, who they were. A few people became gay, a few people unfortunately have passed away and everyone else is still just living in the town stuck, in that hot ass desert.

I thought it was the guts. The conversations started off like, hayyyyuyhh. How you been, what have you been up too. Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you in forever, how's life. Do you gave any kids are you married, where do you live. Ohh my gosh, realllyyy and so on. Shits was hilarious. Some dude got really fucked up. hahahaha

I unfortunately didn't attend my 10 year reunion. My reunion was held on the same day as my little cousins wedding. And that made it really easy for me to decide what I was going to do. Cousins wedding of course.

But after going to my girls reunion, I kinda wish I did go to mine. Low-key.

It is kinda cool seeing all your old friends from high school. Talk some shit to people and just laugh at the old days. Even if you really didn't mess with to many people. It's more of the fact of just going, it's kinda cool.


If your reunion is coming up. Don't be a little punk, just go. Worse thing that will happen, is you'll never see them again.

Does anybody have any funny high school or random reunion stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment