Thursday, June 8, 2017

I got a new job.

If you read my previous post, you know how frustration I was with my current employer. Them not trying to grow with this new world we live in. Just sad. They were on my nerves and they acted like they had all the answers, because of their previous success. But they can't realize that the world they use to live in is gone and never coming back.

This is how I wanted to talk to them and them. Kayne said it best for me:




THEY DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS...

Since, it's not my business and they specifically told, not to don't worry about their business and worry about myself, that exactly what I did. I took things into my own hands and got another job.

I still work with them, on a straight commission bases to help keep the clients I was working with happy. And at the end of the day, we're both still making money from those clients. That's all that really matter to me now, working with them moving forward.

So I start the new job this Monday. I got a job at ADT. Yea, the security company. It's cool, I guess.

The only reason why I have to have a job is because I have a family to take care of. I have my fiance, who makes a few hundred bucks watching our god son/nephew and my 2 year old son.

My real plan is to start a digital marketing company and start building my own clientele. I'm getting better with my marketing skills. I'm currently doing free work to build my skills and I'm taking some online courses. I plan to start really marketing myself toward mid July of this year.

I'm still building my confidence in getting in front of someone and telling them what I can do for them. I've done some facebook ads and seeing the small results I received, I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I really get it. I've also started to reach out to different online digital marketers and their reaching back helping me out and getting me going.

Well see, hopefully I can keep this going and document my progress.

To be honest, I feel like I'm battling with myself to stay focused. I'm reaching a point in my life where I'm really getting tired of the same results. There was a time in my life where I was winning at everything. I had a really nice car with t.v's, rims, loud ass 15" speakers. I lived on my own, my rent was like $1600 a month, I was paying it with ease by myself. I went clubbing damn near everyday, I had a lot of female cuddle buddies and I was shopping all the damn time. I was always the guy that had no problem paying for everybody when we went out. I always had money. Good times.

When I look back at the same time, I realize how much I didn't know and how much more I could've accomplished, if I had the right people in my life. I was just blowing money. But I'm so happy I went through that and did it.

I've learned so much and I have so much experience from all those experiences. I'm really proud of myself. Even though life is not exactly where I saw it would be when I was younger. It's going in the direction I want it to and I'm in full control.

I'll end this here. But man, this new world we live in and the opportunities available to us right now is endless.

Let's all shoot for the galaxies and leave our legacies. I'll be checking back in shortly.

I'll end this post on a great GaryVee note:

No comments:

Post a Comment