Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My managers SUCK.

My job is great but my managers suck. Like they really, really fucking suck. They don't encourage me or my co-workers to work harder. They only focus on money. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but when your so focused on just money and your not doing anything to increase awareness to bring in more money there is a HUGE problem.

One thing I've learned from the many books and articles I've read, is the importance of growing your business. If you're not putting in the work to grow and get in front of new clients. Not doing anything to stay in front of your previous or current clients and not focusing on your client retention, your business has an BIG issue.

That is the issue I am going through right now with my current employer. It's really sad. They pull us in the office just to say how bad it is. The numbers are down, we need to get more sales, what's going on with all the orders we use to get and so on. The problem here is their not coming up with ways to get the numbers up. Their only complaining and complaining gets nothing done. Complaining only create a bad environment and lowers the vibrations in the office, which intern only decreases business.

I respect their drive for money and they have a running business, but I don't respect their lack of doing what it takes to get the money they feel their not getting anymore. I'm not sure If someone in their inner circle is causing them to stand still and has a hold on their neck. But they definitely need to get their shit together now.

As an ex business owner and seeing how my business failed, there are 3 things I personally recognize that will help the business dramatically.

First, they need to come up with a plan of action.

Second, they need to listen to the employees and ask what we think can be done to increase revenue for the business.

Third, do something about it. Create goals with deadlines and get shit done.

If anyone reading this has some great insights on how to approach people difficult people in this situation or have any recommendations to work with my management, I'm all ears?

Has any of you dealt with this type of situation before? If so, what did you do?










No comments:

Post a Comment