Friday, July 12, 2019

Go Against the Odds

The video below has touched in a way, most videos have not.

Elon Musk inspires me. He's such a forward thinker and is willing to lose it all for his ideas.

I want that drive in me so bad.

I'm trying to find my inner power and my inner willingness to work harder for my dreams. That non fear of failure and willingness to go for it.

I personally want to make a difference in this world while I'm here.

I want to inspire, motivate, I want people to look at me and say keep going and continue doing what you're doing.

I know there are going to be people who are not going to support me and my bigger visions. There might even be people who hate me and that's fine.

But that's enough of me running on and on. Take a look at the video below and see if it touches you in some way.

It may or may not effect you like it did to me.

Just know, when you believe in something and know it's something you personally want,  just go for it.

Take the risk and don't stop trying. Learn and act like the greats.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment