Thursday, July 11, 2019

Getting into my new habit

I'm back on my blog and it feels good.

I literally disappeared from here for a while and I think it was because I have so much going on in my head.

Ever since I moved my family and me to San Diego I went into a full video content creation mode. I feel like I almost forgot that enjoyed to write in my blog.

I've been on it for years but I thought if I focused on one thing that would be a good thing for me.

But, after the time I spent away, I felt like I was missing something. And that something was just doing more of the things I enjoy.

I'm also used to make beats years back and I'm also picking that back up as well.

I'm one of those people that like to do all different types of things.

With my older brother, who is only one year older than me, being locked up in prison for that last 13 years he's made me want to do more and more.

My wife and I also recently had my beautiful daughter America Jo Triggs. She's awesome.

She has touched me in a way my son didn't. My son changed me and made me want to just be here for him and show him to toughen up and be a responsible young man.

But my daughter. Sheeesh

I just don't know man. I was raised with all brothers and I'm not sure what to do.

I've received much advice from many women and they all say I will figure it out and just to listen to her.

The one certain thing she makes me feel deep inside myself to accomplish my goals.

I have very big visions of the future and I know I want to make those things come to life.

I know I need to position her to be able to do what she wants to do with her life. I don't want my daughter to ever feel as though she needs anyone. I want her to understand the importance of love and happiness.

This is definitely one thing I miss about this blog. I can just let my mind go and write.

I love to just write and pour my brain out on this computer.

I'm also really interested in affiliate marketing. I've been doing much research and with the lifestyle, I want to live. This type could definitely allow me to live the life I want with freedom and also allow me to speed much quality with my family.

This blog will transition with me and my many adventures.   I'm going to try and keep this blog up and going and allow it to grow with me.

Thanks for reading and I be back tomorrow. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment