Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Poured out of my brain.

Hey you,

I hope all has been well. These past few months have been so interesting. I've been focusing on building my business and brand at work. With that now being my focus, I've been slowly not focusing on the other things in my life.

One main thing is writing my book. If you look at my post on here I've been in a non-updating mode on here is sad.

When you start focusing on things and doing things with your life, it can be challenging. I've been reading a little more. I finished The Secret last month and I'm currently reading Purple Cow by Seth Godin which has been a great read so far.

But it's like too much on my mind. At least that's how I feel right now and I'm trying to get better and change. Planning on building and learning and doing and taking care of a family is like such a big thing to me.

My thoughts are just coming out my mind right now and this may not make sense to you but I just need this vent.

When I come back to my blog and reflect on the things I've done and where I'm trying to go. I gotta start really focusing on my daily actions.

That's what the key is in moving in the direction you want to go. You gotta focus on the daily actions and the daily goals. But it's not easy.

Moving forward and getting ahead in life is a very daunting task. You really gotta grind things out and just go. The direction and the things you do may not even make sense but you just gotta keep going.

You gotta build up some type of momentum in your daily actions and just accomplish something. Even if it's as easy as flossing and brushing your teeth. Or just anything, just win at something every day no matter how your life currently is.

I really had to just sit down today and write. I fucking miss doing this so much. I want to write and spill my life onto you and the world because I feel as though I can give you great insight and great inspiration.

I want to inspire people. I want to change the America and the World. I have a feeling inside of me telling me I can change the world and leave my legacy to the world knows I was here. I still have a long way to go. I have a lot of work to do but I'm striving.

I'm making many mistakes but I'm trying and going after all I can accomplishing small things on a daily basis and it's allowed me to feel great daily. I believe that you and the people of the world can feel better about the world.

If you're also on a path to try and change the world, drop a message or say whats up.

Thanks for reading and I believe you will have an amazing day today. Just remember accomplish one thing at a time, the world is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment