Saturday, November 25, 2017

It's been a minute...

Soo you know how I get caught up in the shits. That's what happening in my life right now.

I got that job selling cars at DCH Honda of Mission Valley.

Do I like working here? Yes.

Do I work hard? Hard.

Do I stay very busy, oh hell yea.

I've never worked for a Honda car dealership in my life. And damn, it's exactly what you would expect. Freakin busy ass hell.

Or at least that's how MY dealership is. I never have much downtime. There is always a customer who needs assistance.

I've been working for this place about 2 months now and I've been enjoying it. The work atmosphere consists of all types of people. Young, old, black, mexican, asian, white and etc.

I'm really liking it, but it takes a lot of my personal life.

I feel like this is the sacrifice currently needed to get me in a better position to take care of my wife, my son, the rest of my family and my friends.

The way we're trying to balance our $2700 monthly bills has not been an easy ride.

But we're definitely getting there.

N -e - wayz.

Just droppin a quick line. I hope all is well with you and I hope you've been having a great beginning of your holiday season.

















No comments:

Post a Comment