Thursday, November 30, 2017

Update | Controlling my morning

Now, I'm starting to realize that the only way for me to get on this blog more, I have to wake up a little earlier and just type.

I went to bed at 11:45pm and woke up at 6am. I woke to positive affirmations in my mind, believing I will have a great day today. I wrote out my daily goals today, then I went on facebook and start reaching out to people in the marketplace looking to sell their cars. I had this idea of reaching out to people directly that's trying to sell their cars. I'll let you know how it turns out.

After that I took my dog on a power walk this morning built my body temperature up but I didn't sweat. I'll work on that tomorrow. I hit about 80 plus push up and some stomach workouts.

As I worked out I was listening to Gary Vee's new post on youtube. check out below. Great information.



So far my morning has been fucking great.

I made myself get and go. So get your ass up and go after your shit today.

YOU GOT THIS YO!

No comments:

Post a Comment