Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Music | Travis Scott - Biebs in the trap feat. NAV

New video alert. Travis finally drops a video off his birds in the trap album. I think this is his first video drop off the album.

Song: It's interesting how he named this song biebs in the trap, I get it. This song is a banger. I highly advise to play this at a house party. This album is actually a banger, there are a few songs that I would pass through but all in all Travis goes up. Plus we have the same name.lol

Video: It's kinda what ever. It's cool as hell watching them do donuts in the Lamborghini Aventador. The models wearing white with the plastic on the face, idk. But the coke'd out girl at the end of the video, brings the whole idea of the song together.

Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment