Thursday, December 7, 2017

Gary Vee Episode 355

This was a very impactful video for me. The thought of Legacy being looked at as greater than currency is a Big Fucking deal.

It's the biggest thing to me because of my current life position. I have a great job but it's not what I want to do for my life.

The big picture is what I'm living for and when I hear a multimillionaire say this is what it's a;; about then I'm all on board.

I create content and create, create, create more and more. I am forcing myself to work. I'm changing my surroundings and the things I listen to every day.

I fucking with everything in my life to make a global Legacy. I try and do things to stay as active as possible. I can't wait until I look back on this post and say.

I kept it going and didn't stop striving and now I'm here. Fucking look at me mutherfucker.

Just getting in my fucking zone not being scared. Watch this fucking video.

Let's Go. Get yourself in your zone, you can do it. Just do the reps baby, every day. Do the reps.

Thank you Gary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment